Wednesday 5th October 2022
We are delighted to announce that BBS Construction, along with Chartway Group, have been appointed approved framework partners for the LHC New Build Housing Construction (H2) Framework for London and the southeast.
The LHC framework has been developed to provide an efficient, value for money procurement route
for local authorities, social landlords and other public sector bodies for the development of new build
housing projects and associated works including development agreements and land purchases.
This framework agreement can be used for but not limited to:
• Traditional housing – houses, bungalows, flats, apartments
• Care homes, extra care and supporting living accommodation
• Student accommodation
• Conversion of commercial buildings for residential use
• Rooftop developments
• Medium to high rise housing
• Key worker accommodation
• Net Zero Carbon and low energy buildings
• Mixed use sites – i.e. housing but where may also contain
community, or commercial buildings etc
• Development agreements and land purchases.
• Associated civil engineering and Infrastructure works –
where required for development of the site
• Site demolition and clearance
The term of the framework is from 1st August 2022 to 31st July 2026. However, individual call-off
projects can be completed beyond the four-year duration of the framework if the call off contract is
awarded prior to the framework expiry date.
This is an excellent opportunity for the whole of Chartway Group and we look forward to building a strong and ongoing relationship with the LHC.